Could you as an adult have mild to moderate Dyslexia that went undiagnosed when you were young?
Is something keeping you from progressing in your career?
Looking for a self-development opportunity?
Bright, but under performing?
Maybe you know you have attention issues and are exhausted by it.
Could you be wondering if your child inherited their learning or attention issues from you?
Curious about the benefit of taking the program for your own personal development AND how doing so will help assist your child with the follow up?
Perhaps you recall as a child having to work so much harder than others on schoolwork.
Perhaps you are curious why certain things are still hard for you in your work or home life.
No matter what reason finds you reading about adult dyslexia, Turning Point Learning can help. Mild to moderate adult dyslexia is often undiagnosed and therefore you may not be aware you have it. If you know you have Dyslexia, The Davis® programs may not have been available to you when you were younger.
Adult dyslexia symptoms and struggles vary with each person, the situation, and a myriad of other stress related factors in one's day to day life.
“To see if you may have Adult Dyslexia Characteristics, click here.”
Is now the right time for you to find the solutions to the problems you want to overcome?
Turning Point Learning offers a customized Davis Dyslexia program linked to your issues, your goals and your learning style. It is educational, effective, multi-sensory and enjoyable.
• Orientation Counselling - recognise when disoriented (not focused), how it impacts your life, and know what to do about it.
• Symbol Mastery - identify and resolve confusions with basic symbols.
• Energy management - learn a simple technique to match energy level to the task or situation.
• Stress management - reduce anxiety and enhance performance.
• Concept Mastery - master missing or incorrect concepts of change, consequence, time, sequence, order.
• Social skills development - increase self-esteem and self-management in social situations (if needed).
• Balance and co-ordination - improve balance, co-ordination and focus with Koosh ball exercises.
• Time management and organisation – develops with concept mastery and targeted activities.
All tools learned will be specifically related to your goals identified in the assessment. The Davis approach allows multiple areas to be addressed, including math.
Assessment: An open and informal discussion about what is hard, the challenges, and what is easy, the gifts, to determine if the Davis program fits your needs. A simple activity also takes place to discover your thinking style.
Desire for change: For a Davis program to be effective, you must be personally motivated to change and be willing to improve some aspect of your personal performance.
Drug free: Certain drugs block the effectiveness of some of the Davis methods and as a result, all medications must be disclosed during the assessment.
Turning Point program includes:
• Five consecutive days of one-on-one facilitation, focused on your needs determined during the assessment.
• Training for a support person of your choice on the afternoon of the last day to assist with post-program follow-up and success.
• All necessary take-home materials for program follow-up.
• Three return follow up visits, if necessary, and unlimited phone/email consultations.
Give yourself the gift of the Davis Dyslexia Correction program.